1) Physician or other scientist in training, up to the age of 38 (maximum age on November 1, 2020). For Junior Non-Members: confirmation letter (in English) incl. signature of Head of Department and copy of passport showing date of birth are indispensable for proof of status.
2) Nurse, healthcare technologist or laboratory technologist, being employed in a respective current professional occupation. Confirmation letter (in English) incl. signature of Head of Department is indispensable for proof of status.
3) Only members who have paid the full amount of their membership fee for the year 2020 by May 31, 2020 will benefit from the reduced “Member” registration fee.
4) Student without any academic degree, up to the age of 26 (maximum age on November 1, 2020), even if a degree has been achieved in a completely different field and/or has no relevance to the current professional occupation. Confirmation letter (in English) incl. signature of Head of Department and copy of passport showing date of birth are indispensable for proof of status. Students already holding an academic degree (and not older than 38 years of age on November 1, 2020) must register as Juniors!
5) Person accompanying a registered participant. Access granted only to the Opening Ceremony/Welcome Reception on Saturday and to the Closing Ceremony/Farewell Cocktail on Wednesday, and only in accompaniment of the registered participant. No access granted to the exhibition or any scientific sessions during the congress days Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
6) Per half day (Morning/Afternoon). Free registration for persons registered for the congress as ‘Student’ or ‘EANM Junior Member’. Morning Pre-Congress Symposia registration allows the participant to decide between Pre-Symposia 1-6 (attention: you will only receive credits for one Pre-Congress Symposium). Afternoon Pre-Congress Symposia registration allows the participant to decide between Pre-Symposia 7-12 (attention: you will only receive credits for one Pre-Congress Symposium). Pre-Congress Symposia 6 and 12 will be offered to Junior Non-Members for a reduced rate of EUR 25,- (attention: when Pre-Congress Symposium 6 or 12 are booked, none of the other Symposia can be visited). Pre-Congress Symposium 13 is open for Technologists as well as non-Technologists (attention: when Pre-Congress Symposium 13 is booked, non of the other Symposia can be visited).
Should EANM be forced to cancel its onsite congress for health and safety reasons or because of public regulations, for example, regulations or restrictions issued by the Austrian authorities, the chosen registration type for the onsite congress will be automatically changed to the equivalent virtual registration type. The difference between the fee for the onsite congress that has already been paid and the open amount for the online congress will be refunded.
If you encounter problems during your registration, please contact:
EANM Executive Office
Schmalzhofgasse 26, 1060 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 890 44 27
Fax: +43 1 890 44 27-9
General Registration Information
Submitters & Presenters